Wednesday, Nov 17 2010 - 3 days into the new and lighter me
View CECILY55's food & exercise for this day
Not exactly a sizzling weight loss, but it's okay. I'm down 1 pound to a whopping 185. As a note to self, I know I need to drink a bunch of water today. I feel dehydrated with some major "retention" of stuff.
I have a tentative plan for my life/career:
(1) I signed up for the CNA training Feb through April
(2) I signed up for the BLS/CPR course for December
(3) I have an appointment to meet with Glenda Hill, the BSU pre-health advisor (it's only taken a year!)
(4) I take the GRE this next Friday
(5) Dr. Kuehne agreed to write a letter of recommendation for me. I need to check with Chris Borton to see about getting some BSU letterhead for him to use. Then I'll write the letter and send it off to him.
(1) Complete Pathophys study guide, upload to BB
(2) Read PacifiCorp rebuttal; load word version onto "pink drive"
(3) Chloride research if possible
(4) Walk at work for 30-45 minutes
We'll see how this goes, but today should be the last real "crunch" day