Weight today = 195.25
Losing weight while eating--what a concept! Hopefully this trend will continue, but it's looking good so far.
I just sorted out my TO DO's for the rest of the month. The only thing left is to turn them into TO DONE's. This month is going to be fairly busy but not all that hard. Actually, it only seems busy because I don't feel like this semester has been much of a challenge.
I am soooo looking forward to summer and doing more stuff. To be honest about this, I'm anxious to get away from "Big Hair Keri" and Chelsea--they drive me nuts!
(Classmates are sort of like family--you don't get to choose.) Ah, well.
THE RULES UPDATED
1. Breakfast like a king: eat whatever. Calorie goal, 800 kCal. Be sure to include some animal protein--beef or chicken or pork or eggs or cheese. Dairy is OK. If I want a steak and baked potato, eat it for breakfast. If I want a gooey sandwich with mayo and all the trimmings, have it for breakfast.
2. Lunch like a prince: lactovegetarian, relatively low fat. Caloried goal, 500 kCal. Emphasize fresh fruits and vegies. No cheese but fat free yogurt is OK. High quality bread for sandwiches is OK on busy days.
3. Dinner like a pauper: mostly vegetarian. Calorie goal, 300 kCal. Example: small salad w/ V&O, small cup bean soup, crusty bread. Fresh fruit for dessert. Limited egg white is OK, small amount of fish or shellfish (less than 2 oz), no milk or cheese. Emphasize fresh vegetables and fruit. Potatoes, beans, rice, WW pasta is OK (small amount); dress with olive oil. Salads are good; dress w/ vinegar and oil. Wine is OK when we eat out.
4. Snacks: vegetarian. Calorie goal, 200 kCal (including glass of beer in evening). Fresh fruit, SF jello/pudding or FF yogurt are OK. Organic applesauce w/ wheat bran, other high fiber choices. Emphasize fresh and wholesome.
5. Water: drink at least 3 liters per day (not including coffee or caffeinated tea)
6. Evening: small glass (6 oz) ale or stout. Enjoy.
7. To avoid: fast food, commercial salad dressings, sweets except on weekends, ice cream, cheap and/or highly processed carbs. No hard liquor except on weekends.
8. Each day except Thursday I will walk one mile/20 minutes in the morning and one mile/20 minutes in the evening; I will do 20 leg squats, 5 pushups, 3 planks @ 15 seconds, 10 situps.