Wednesday, Apr 4 2012 - Week 2-Day 10
View CECILY55's food & exercise for this day
Weight today = 198.25
Up some today, but that's understandable considering the carbs and salt I ate last night. But I stayed on format, so all will be lost within a day or two.
I am doing good today, certainly better than yesterday. Boy, yesterday sucked: I was pissed off all day. Well, I am about done with my dorky paper, so my goal is to fix the assorted formatting issue and get on with life.
To end the day: (1) I finished and submitted the paper, (2) I did the neuro assessment quiz for Health Assessment, (3) I called ISU and submitted a request for a waiver for my statistics for PA school, and (4) I started the admissions process for ISU graduate school. I need to call and see if I can get transcripts brought over from undergrad school. And I need to make sure my GRE scored are on file. I actually accomplished lots yesterday.
Larry is sure having problems at work. Those women are absolutely driving him crazy. I hope he gets in to HR folks to get some help with this, because he is really struggling.
THE RULES UPDATED
1. Breakfast like a king: eat whatever. Calorie goal, 800 kCal. Be sure to include some animal protein--beef or chicken or pork or eggs or cheese. Dairy is OK. If I want a steak and baked potato, eat it for breakfast. If I want a gooey sandwich with mayo and all the trimmings, have it for breakfast.
2. Lunch like a prince: lactovegetarian, relatively low fat. Caloried goal, 500 kCal. Emphasize fresh fruits and vegies. No cheese but fat free yogurt is OK. High quality bread for sandwiches is OK on busy days.
3. Dinner like a pauper: mostly vegetarian. Calorie goal, 300 kCal. Example: small salad w/ V&O, small cup bean soup, crusty bread. Fresh fruit for dessert. Limited egg white is OK, small amount of fish or shellfish (less than 2 oz), no milk or cheese. Emphasize fresh vegetables and fruit. Potatoes, beans, rice, WW pasta is OK (small amount); dress with olive oil. Salads are good; dress w/ vinegar and oil. Wine is OK when we eat out.
4. Snacks: vegetarian. Calorie goal, 200 kCal (including glass of beer in evening). Fresh fruit, SF jello/pudding or FF yogurt are OK. Organic applesauce w/ wheat bran, other high fiber choices. Emphasize fresh and wholesome.
5. Water: drink at least 3 liters per day (not including coffee or caffeinated tea)
6. Evening: small glass (6 oz) ale or stout. Enjoy.
7. To avoid: fast food, commercial salad dressings, sweets except on weekends, ice cream, cheap and/or highly processed carbs. No hard liquor except on weekends.
8. Each day except Thursday I will walk one mile/20 minutes in the morning and one mile/20 minutes in the evening; I will do 20 leg squats, 5 pushups, 3 planks @ 15 seconds, 10 situps.