So how did everyone do this past week? I didn't get to much exercise other than the incidental stuff, but I did make sure I got in my water, and worked on not eating a heavy meal at dinner time. As a result, I lost 1.2 lbs.!! Hey I'll take it. My goal is to average 2.5lbs a week and since the week prior I lost more than 2.5 I am right on track. I only have 3.2 lbs to lose before I reach the weight I started CK with a year ago last May. Isn't it funny how we can connect a time period with our weight?
So, here are the "Check-in" questions for the week:
1. What are 3 Health Goals for the week and how are you going to accomplish them?
2. What did you do that was successful last week that you are going to continue?
3. What is a "troubled" area/behavior and how are you going to decrease the "trouble"?
For me the answers are:
1. Get more sleep by going to bed earlier. Drink at least 9 cups of water/day. Fill my 3 cup drinking bottle 3x/day (around meals helps me), and eat lighter dinner meals and heavier lunches.
2. I did well with the water, and pretty good with the light dinner meals so I am going to continue to do that.
3. Not getting enough sleep! I have a lot of busy stuff on my plate, and I end up staying up too late and then have to get up too early the next day. I work late so by the time I get home it's close to 9:00-9:30pm. I just need to do very little when I get home and just go to bed. I am going to strive to do that this week.
I wish everyone a successful week!!
SW = 323.2 as of April 23, 2012
CW = 315.2
GW = 160
"It's your REACTION to ADVERSITY, not the adversity itself, that DETERMINES how your LIFE's STORY will develop." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf