Apple Cinnamon Crostini
- Robust, whole-wheat Italian bread compliments the spiced apple, rendering a comforting combination.
- This Recipe Makeover is a lower-calorie alternative to potato chips for when you want something crispy and savory to munch on.
Per serving: 114 calories, 7g fat and 10g carbs.
Saves: 55 calories, 4g fat and 6g carbs.
Baked Mozzarella Sticks
- Cheesy nibbles loaded with calcium.
- Fresh banana frozen on a stick.
Blueberry Party Mix
- This crunchy mix, with healthy fats and antioxidants, is great for parties, snacks and gifts!
Blueberry Watermelon Freeze
- Inspired by Italian ices, this slushy, retro creation is so thick you can eat it from a spoon or sip it from a tall, frosty glass.
Cajun Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
- The cool, yogurt sauce balances the flavor of these spicy potatoes. Serve as a side dish, appetizer or snack.
Cheese Lovers' Pizza Squares
- Pizza that is a quick and easy fast-food for adults and children alike!
Cherry Trail Mix
- On the trail or on the go, take this tasty, good-for-you mix with you!
Chocolate Banana Pudding Pops
- Like bananas? How about chocolate pudding? Then, these are for you!
Creamy California Apricot Fruit Soup
- Refreshing, light chilled soup. Great also as a snack or dessert!
- For a Halloween or a party treat, delight your friends or children with this fun snack!
Crunchy Cherry Party Mix
- This easy-to-prepare snack is a party and holiday favorite! As a Recipe Makeover, it cuts down on the calories, fat and sodium of a traditional recipe, and, it's crunchy good!
Per serving: 93 calories, 2.2g fat and 202mg sodium.
Saves: 55 calories, 4.5g fat and 220mg sodium.
Date and Apricot Muesli Squares
- These muesli squares are perfect as lunch box snacks.
Dried Fruit and Coconut Balls
- These goodies make yummy holiday gifts and party treats!
- A savory muffin packed with Omega-3 and fiber.
Fool Yourself Cookies
- Munch on these cookies - they're made with protein powder, banana, peanut butter, and oatmeal!
Frosty Strawberry Pops
- Refreshing, cool and healthy - a fruit treat!
Mango Yogurt Smoothie
- Refreshing and light, this smoothie makes a quick breakfast, snack or meal-on-the-go.
- This is not just your everyday iced coffee, and because it's a Recipe Makeover, it has less calories and fat than a regular mocha. Yum!
Per serving: 96 calories and 0 fat.
Saves: 66 calories and 10g fat!
- How about a tasty under 100-calorie candy treat to please the palate? This Recipe Makeover shows you how!
Per serving: 62 calories, 2.3g fat and 2.1g sugars.
Saves: 41 calories, 0.5g fat and 8.1 sugars.
Oaty Apricot Bars
- Yummy bars that make a great mid-afternoon or after-school snack.
Papaya Health Blast
- As a snack or light breakfast, this is nutrient rich!
- A perfect, aromatic, low-fat snack when you need something in-between meals!
Peach, Berry and Choc-Chip
- This quick and refreshing snack is also great as a light dessert.
- Like popcorn? Pizza? Enjoy this tasty treat!
Popcorn Trail Mix
- Take this easy, fun and chunky mix with you on the trail or on the go!
Spiced Apple Pie Party Mix
- Yummy apples, walnuts and raisins dusted with traditional pie flavors.
Spicy Navajo Green Chili
- Pork chili, made as spicy hot as you can want! Can be cooked in a slow cooker, such as a crock-pot.
Strawberry Dove Dessert
- So simple, yet so delicious - this fruit dessert is a hit! Enjoy!
Strawberry and Banana Ice Blocks
- An icy cold, fat-free treat.
Sweet and Salty Crunchy Mix
- Can't decide between a sweet or a salty snack? This mix blends both flavors!
- Add a little spice to your popcorn - olé!
Tangy California Cling Peach Harvest Swirl Smoothie
- Refreshing snack or meal-on-the-go!
Technicolor Vegetable Pizzas
- Rose-colored glasses will not be needed to appreciate the variety of colors and blend of tastes offered by these.
Tomato, Zucchini and Basil Muffins
- Get some fruit and veggies with these savory, low-fat muffins.
Tropical Fruit Snacking Cup
- The distinct flavors of the tropics are intense in this refreshing, healthy snack.
Tropical Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberries, pineapple and pina colada yogurt...cool and refreshing, it's lower-calorie as a Recipe Makeover.
Per 1 cup serving: 100 calories and 1g fat.
Saves, per cup: 43 calories and 3g fat over restaurant smoothies.
- Turkey-style lower fat meatballs.
Watermelon Kiwi Smoothie
- Delicious and refreshingly smooth as a speedy breakfast meal or as an afternoon snack.
Wholesome Granola Bars
- For a lower fat snack, munch on these cherry granola bars.
Per serving: 148 calories, 4 g fat and 0 cholesterol.
Saves: 245 calories, 14 g fat and 34 mg cholesterol over regular granola bars!
Zesty Wisconsin Parmesan Popcorn
- Like cheese popcorn but want a lower-cal version than the store-bought cheese popcorn? Try this popcorn, made with real cheese.
Per serving: 63 calories, 3 g fat and 240 mg sodium.
Saves: 97 calories, 10.4 g fat and 297 mg sodium.