- A yummy way to use up those overripe bananas!
Blueberry Banana Nut Bread
- Easy banana bread to use up overripe bananas.
Carrot and Zucchini Bread
- A savory bread made of zucchini, carrot and cream cheese.
- Cherries, bananas and macadamia nuts are a perfect trio in this holiday quick bread. And, the calories are slashed with this Recipe Makeover!
Per serving: 167 calories, 6g fat, 23mg cholesterol, and 14g sugars.
Saves: 131 calories, 8.5g fat, 31mg cholesterol, and 12g sugars.
Cranberry Grain Loaf
- Sweet and tart crunchy flavors, this bread makes a flavorful addition to any holiday meal or sandwich. Also, it makes a nice holiday gift!
Fabulous Fig Bread
- Wrapped as a gift or eaten on the spot, complement your tea or coffee with this delicious fruit and nut bread!
Festive Fruit Bread
- Serve up this delicious bread or wrap as a gift for family and friends over the festive season.
Honey Whole-Wheat Bread
- Low-cal, low-fat and full of wonderful flavor!
Irish Soda Bread
- Yummy bread! Cheers da'ling!
- A yummy way to increase the Vitamin A in your diet.
Whole-Wheat Banana Bread
- This Recipe Makeover is a delicious, lighter variation of the traditional banana bread.
Per serving: 229 calories and 3g fat.
Saves: 119 calories and 13g fat!