Cherry Berry Smoothie
Satisfy your cravings with this thick, frosty beverage - drink to your health!
Serves: 2 person(s) Change
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Yield: 2 x 1-cup servings
- 1/2 cup frozen tart cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 Tbsp cherry juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 sprinkles of cinnamon (optional)
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp slivered toasted almonds (for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp chopped dried tart cherries (for garnish)
Blend frozen cherries, milk, yogurt, blueberries, cherry juice, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and ice cubes in a blender until smooth. Pour into two chilled glasses.
Garnish with almonds and dried cherries. Serve immediately.