Cheese, Eggs, Protein Substitutes
- Try having your breakfast eggs served in a hot, crispy bread roll.
- A light, savory blend of egg whites, bell pepper and onion.
Cheddar Breakfast Squares
- This hearty, country breakfast entrée is good for breakfast, brunch, or on-the-go.
Crock Pot Breakfast
- Made in a slow cooker, such as a crock pot, this breakfast can be cooked while you sleep - what a luxury!
Easy Cheesy Apple Sweetie
- This is a great recipe for breakfast or dessert when you're craving something sweet.
Fresh Garden Omelet
- In this Recipe Makeover, garden vegetables and cottage cheese add a delicious, lighter twist to the traditional country omelet.
Per serving: 138 calories, 6.9g fat and 2.1g sat fat.
Saves: 95 calories, 10.6g fat and 6.3g sat fat!
Herb and Potato Frittata
- This easy recipe is a delight at brunch or Sunday night dinner.
- Grapefruit with cottage cheese, dried fruit and a drizzle of honey.
- Huevos Rancheros - without the lard, the complexity, or the guilt.
Idaho Potato Breakfast Scramble
- Who says that camping food has to be boring? Cooked over a campfire or grill, this unique dish will spruce up the great outdoor experience!
Ku-Ku Whole Wheat Pita
- Try this Persian-style veggie omelet, served pita bread style.
Muffins with Mustard, Egg and Cheese
- Spiced-up breakfast English muffins.
Mushroom, Egg and Bacon Muffins
- Ideal for a light breakfast meal or brunch.
- No cholesterol and big on flavor!
Potato and Cheese Soufflé
- Potato, cheese and salmon are a wonderful combination in this soufflé.
Scrambled Egg and Mozzarella Breakfast Pizza
- Tired of the same old boring breakfast? Try this breakfast pizza!
Spring Herb Frittata
- This flavorful frittata includes a trio of eggs, onions and scallions, and is complemented with herbs.
Strawberry Ricotta Soufflé
- A light fresh dish, perfect for brunch, sure to delight!
- As a Recipe Makeover, this tofu dish is an alternative to scrambled eggs.
Per serving: 120 calories and 7g fat.
Saves: 369 calories and 38g fat!
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- Olé! Spice up breakfast with these delicious burritos - a lower calorie and lower fat Recipe Makeover version.
Per serving: 251 calories, 9.6g fat and 111mg cholesterol.
Saves: 247 calories, 21g fat and 363mg cholesterol!
Turkey Ham Quiche in a Grits Crust
- Quiche with a Southern and a Southwestern flare.
Turkey Ham Quiche in a Hash Brown Crust
- Yearning for hash browns? Try this unique quiche!
Zucchini and Onion Frittata
- This colorful Mediterranean-style dish can be served as tapas or as an entrée.