Chicken, Turkey, Fowl Casseroles
Chicken Cacciatore Casserole
- A rich and satisfying casserole.
- With our Recipe Makeover, find out how you can save calories and fat when preparing this old favorite.
Per serving, listed at 8 servings: 315 calories and 1.8g fat.
Saves, listed at 8 servings: 43 calories and 7.1g fat.
East African Braised Chicken
- Braised in a highly spiced aromatic liquid, this dish is exceptionally flavorful and tender.
Erin's White Chili
- White chili with chicken supper, cooked in a slow cooker, crock-pot - guaranteed to please!
- This exotic-flavored chicken curry provides three fruit and veggie servings.
- Spicy chicken with mushrooms and sesame seeds.
Low-Fat Creamy Chicken and Veggies
- This easy, tasty, homestyle recipe is made in a slow cooker, such as a crock-pot.
- Low-fat macaroni cheese with turkey.
Mushroom and Chicken Coq au Vin
- Mushrooms, chicken, bacon, and wine make a delicious combination in this warming French dish - lower calorie than traditional recipes due to a Recipe Makeover.
Per serving: 357 calories and 9g fat.
Saves: 743 calories and 57g fat!
Quick Cabbage Kielbasa
- One pot, quick, delicious dinner - during Oktoberfest, or anytime!
Turkey Eggplant Casserole
- This dish is a healthy cross between Eggplant Parmesan and lasagna.
Turkey Kielbasa with Cabbage, Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Polka song and dance culturally surround this home-cooked dish! And, as a Recipe Makeover, it has far less calories, fat and sodium than traditional Kielbasa.
Per serving: 163 calories, 11g fat, 2g sat fat, and 500mg sodium.
Saves: 282 calories, 20g fat, 9g sat fat, and 2300mg sodium!