Brazilian Garlic Shrimp
- Usually served as tapas or appetizers, this spicy shrimp can also be a light entrée.
Broccoli-Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes
- Turn a fluffy baked potato into a full-fledged yet easy meal, by adding broccoli, succulent shrimp and Asian seasonings.
Chili Crab Cakes Topped with Finely Shredded Red Chilies
- The sweetness of the crab works really well with the heat of the chili peppers in this tapas-style dish.
Coconut Shrimp with Ginger Mango Sauce
- This tangy, sweet mango sauce with a little chili kick renders a flavor combo that can win over even the toughest critic's palate.
Cool Shrimp Tacos
- Delicious tacos featuring shrimp, avocado, veggies, and sour cream - olé!
Grilled Scallops and Watermelon Kebobs
- A unique version of the traditional kebob!
Mushroom, Shrimp and Egg Pad Thai Noodles
- This Recipe Makeover of a favorite Thai dish is a treat every time!
Per serving: 350 calories and 15g fat.
Saves: 95 calories and 8g fat over traditional Pad Thai.
Pineapple and Honeydew Salad with Mustard and Lime Marinated Shrimp
- Get five fruit and veggie servings with this salad!
Pineapple and Prawn Satays
- Bring on the flavors of the tropics with these marinated pineapple prawns skewers!
Prawn and Egg Sandwich
- A very satisfying combination of prawns, egg, lettuce, and mayo.
Prawn and Salmon Mousse with Cucumber Spaghetti
- Impress your dinner guests or that special someone with this delicious mousse.
Quick and Easy Laksa
- A southeast Asian dish consisting of fish, prawns, tofu and noodles in a coconut milk soup base.
Scallops with Spicy Papaya Sauce
- A colorful combination served as a main dish or as an appetizer.
- A festive, colorful dish combining vegetables and seafood.
Shrimp Pesto Linguine
- This sweet and nutty flavored linguine dish will make any dinner taste special!
Shrimp and Pluot Stir-Fry
- A healthy sweet-sour dish that provides two fruit and veggie servings.
Springtime Stir-Fry with Scallops & California Jumbo Asparagus
- This flavorful stir-fry is something special and as a Recipe Makeover, it has less calories, fat and sodium than many traditional stir-fries.
Per serving: 272 calories, 2.4g fat and 255mg sodium.
Saves: 80 calories, 3.6g fat and 1237mg sodium!