Avocado Angel Eggs
- Do you enjoy deviled eggs but want something lighter? Try out this Recipe Makeover for Avocado Angel Eggs.
Per serving: 64 calories, 4.9g fat and 106mg cholesterol.
Saves: 34 calories, 2.1g fat and 108mg cholesterol.
Barbecued Butterflied Lamb
- Marinating is the key for this full flavored, tender lamb dish!
Bunny Hop Salad
- A fun, off-beat salad that will "hop" onto your plate!
Cheddar Breakfast Squares
- This hearty, country breakfast entrée is good for breakfast, brunch, or on-the-go.
Cherry Oatmeal Bake
- Looking for something on the sweeter side for breakfast? Oats and cherries pack a punch in this yummy breakfast or brunch dish.
Chocolate Panna Cotta
- This heavenly, light dish resembles a cream-based gelatin or stiff pudding, with a velvety texture.
- Elegant, picture perfect, yet simple to make chocolate covered fruit.
Citrus Roasted Turkey
- A fresh citrus flavor adding new appeal to the traditional roast turkey.
- Omelet sliced into bite-size snacks.
Festive Fruit Bread
- Serve up this delicious bread or wrap as a gift for family and friends over the festive season.
Grilled Marinated Lamb Filets
- This tasty grilled lamb makes a nice change from traditional BBQ beef.
Herb and Potato Frittata
- This easy recipe is a delight at brunch or Sunday night dinner.
Holiday Ice Cream
- Chocolate, fruit, nuts, brandy, and ice cream...oh, my!
Idaho Potato Tart
- An adventurous and flavorful alternative to scalloped potatoes, this Recipe Makeover trims the calories, fat and carbs of the classic dish.
Per serving: 214 calories, 8g fat and 31g carbs.
Saves: 176 calories, 9g fat and 10g carbs!
Lamb with Roasted Apples and Onions
- This elegant, succulent dish is fit to grace any special occasion table - and as a Recipe Makeover, it's leaner than the traditional rack of lamb.
Per serving: 316 calories and 15g fat.
Saves: 313 calories and 22g fat!
Leg of Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary
- A delectable, elegant, yet easy-to-make lamb Recipe Makeover is sure to grace your table!
Per serving: 168 calories and 7.5g fat.
Saves: 128 calories and 14.5g fat over a regular leg of lamb!
Light and Easy Pear-Strawberry Trifle
- "Dress up" your table with this easy, yet fancy looking, fruit-laden dessert!
Mango and Ginger Glazed Ham
- This delicious, lean, reduced-sodium ham could be the centerpiece for a Sunday or holiday meal.
Peppered Turkey Medallions with Chutney Sauce
- Celebrate with this unique turkey entrée crowned with a savory sauce.
- Scalloped potatoes are always popular so with this Recipe Makeover we show you how to make them healthier than the traditional dish.
Per serving: 293 calories and 6g fat.
Saves: 54 calories and 6g fat.
Southern Roast Turkey with Bourbon Peach Glaze
- An elegant Southern twist to the traditional roast turkey.
Spring Herb Frittata
- This flavorful frittata includes a trio of eggs, onions and scallions, and is complemented with herbs.
Strawberry Ricotta Soufflé
- A light fresh dish, perfect for brunch, sure to delight!
Turkey Ham Quiche in a Grits Crust
- Quiche with a Southern and a Southwestern flare.
Turkey Ham Quiche in a Hash Brown Crust
- Yearning for hash browns? Try this unique quiche!