- Include this delicious veggie platter at your next party or light supper!
California Walnut and Apple Herb Stuffing
- A scrumptious made-from-scratch stuffing, yet is easy to make!
- Accent your meal with this lower-sugar version of the traditional holiday sauce!
Per serving: 25 calories, 0 fat, 6.6g carbs, and 1.4g sugar.
Saves: 76 calories, 0 fat, 19.5g carbs, and 21.9g sugars.
Cranberry Turkey Salad
- Tasty salad that provides two fruit and veggie servings.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Few meals warm the colder months quite like a piping hot, hearty pot
Fennel Pistachio Cookies
- Looking for something new or for a yummy food gift? Try this unique and tasty treat!
- This artful fruit compote is colorful and versatile.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Yummo! Add these ever popular, spiced-up potatoes to your meal!
Green Bean and Wisconsin Cheese Casserole with Spicy Onion Rings
- Grace your table with this lighter remake of the classic green bean casserole - yum!
Per serving: 95 calories, 2.6g fat and 118mg sodium.
Saves: 12 calories, 5.1g fat and 245mg sodium.
Ham, Cheese and Mustard Sandwich
- Lean ham, cream cheese and mustard makes a delicious combination.
Mango and Ginger Glazed Ham
- This delicious, lean, reduced-sodium ham could be the centerpiece for a Sunday or holiday meal.
Mashed Idaho Potatoes
- This Recipe Makeover can be made stove-top or in a crock-pot/slow cooker. It is sure to be a hit, especially during the holiday season!
Per serving, 1/2 cup: 102 calories and 1.4g fat.
Saves, per 1/2 cup: 32 calories and 4.7g fat.
Mushroom, Ham and Arugula Pita Pizzas
- A smart pizza choice!
Persimmon with Honeyed Yogurt
- Enjoy this delightful, healthy dish of persimmon, Greek yogurt and herbs!
- This is sure to become a family favorite!
Sweet Potato Soup
- Succulent sweet potato soup with a dash of curry.
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
- Delicious American pie for all occasions.
Sweet Potato and Chicken Stir-Fry
- This nutritious stir-fry mingles delicious, exotic flavors.
Sweet Potato, Apple and Cranberry Hash Browns
- This two-potato, apple and cranberry hash spices up a holiday breakfast - good for supper too!
Turkey Ham and Salad
- Tired of the same old sandwich? Give this one a try - lean turkey and ham with salad on multigrain.
- A variation of the traditional meatloaf integrating turkey, colorful vegetables and spice.
Turkey Waldorf Sandwich
- A filling festive sandwich for any occasion including "aprés ski".
Turkey and Pasta Salad
- Turkey, vegetables and pasta in a light dressing.
Turkey, Mandarin and Poppy Seed Salad
- A colorful dish - great for using leftover Thanksgiving turkey, or anytime!
Wisconsin Turkey Gobbler
- Tired of the same old turkey sandwiches? Try this delicious open-faced sandwich! Can use up those leftovers too!