Mother's Day/Special Occasion Tea Party
Avocado Angel Eggs
- Do you enjoy deviled eggs but want something lighter? Try out this Recipe Makeover for Avocado Angel Eggs.
Per serving: 64 calories, 4.9g fat and 106mg cholesterol.
Saves: 34 calories, 2.1g fat and 108mg cholesterol.
Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles
- Ooh, la la! Spoil your special someone with these delectable treats! This Recipe Makeover shows you an alternative to traditional chocolate truffles.
Per serving: 139 calories, 10.5g fat and 9.7g carbs.
Saves: 40 calories, 3.5g fat and 6.1g carbs.
Blueberry Chocolate Clusters
- Whether as a treat or a special occasion gift, these yummy fruit bites are sure to please!
Blueberry Lemon Scones
- Given a Recipe Makeover, these lighter scones are a delightful addition to "a spot of tea"!
Per serving: 3g fat and 9mg cholesterol.
Saves: 4g fat and 26mg cholesterol over the traditional scone.
Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
- Reminiscent of times past, this tasty retro cake has been given a Recipe Makeover, rendering a lower-calorie twist on the retro classic.
Per serving: 189 calories, 1.3g fat and 0.5g sat fat.
Saves: 218 calories, 17.3g fat and 5.7g sat fat!
- Delight your guests with this elegant, yet simple fruit dessert!
Cottage Cheese and Salmon Sandwich
- A yummy blend of cottage cheese and salmon.
Fabulous Fig Bread
- Wrapped as a gift or eaten on the spot, complement your tea or coffee with this delicious fruit and nut bread!
Fennel Pistachio Cookies
- Looking for something new or for a yummy food gift? Try this unique and tasty treat!
- Delicious pastries that will grace the holiday or dinner table.
Fruity Iced Tea
- Tired of regular iced tea? Try this fruity version!
Lemon Cherry Scones
- Made with dried cherries, these scones are a delight served with tea or coffee...and due to a Recipe Makeover, they're delightfully lighter in calories and fat than traditional scones!
Per serving: 198 calories and 8g fat.
Saves: 63 calories and 6g fat.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- So rich, creamy, and with a touch of chocolate - this lower fat dessert is delightful!
Mini Chocolate Spiced Pies
- Looking for a sweet treat or gift idea that's light on calories? Try these delicious tarts!
Mint Iced Tea
- Iced tea with a hint of mint.
Orange Poppy Seed Cake
- An ever-popular cake to serve for morning tea.
Raspberry-Almond Bar Cookies
- Great for the lunchbox or for an afternoon snack, this Recipe Makeover renders a 31% calorie reduction from a traditional recipe.
Per serving: 106 calorie, 4.7g fat and 6g sugars.
Saves: 63 calories, 2.1g fat and 11g sugars!
Royale Cucumber Sandwich
- Tasty cheese with thin slices of succulent cucumber in fresh bread.
Smoked Turkey Tea Sandwiches
- These versatile sandwiches are a sure hit at a tea or an aprés ski gathering!
Super Berry Shortbread
- Whether as holiday gifts or party treats, these festive, homemade cookies are a super-fruit surprise!
Tangy Lemon Squares
- A delicious treat, with a 36% calorie reduction from the traditional recipe.
Walnut Cookie Hearts Filled with Fig Jam
- Delicious chocolate cookies with toasted walnuts and filled with a sweet jam make for a lovely holiday treat.