Boca Meatless Chili
This slow cooker, crock-pot meatless chili will warm you on a cold day!
Serves: 10 person(s) Change
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 8 hrs
Yield: 10 x 1 cup servings
- 3 pouches Boca Meatless Ground Burger (about 6 oz ground crumbles)
- 2 (15 oz) cans low-sodium tomato paste
- 2 (10 oz) cans reduced-sodium tomato soup (such as Campbell's Healthy Request)
- 4 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (40 oz) can red kidney beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch of pepper flakes, or to taste
Place all ingredients into crock-pot, stir, and slow cook for 8 hours.