Acorn Squash Stuffed with Pears, Wild Rice, Walnuts
- This tasty dish "dresses up" the meal - serve it on the side or as a light vegetarian entrée.
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
- The mingling of apple and cranberry makes this festive pie a grand finalé to the meal!
Apple Streusel Pie
- Streusel topping with nuts takes apple pie one step beyond the basic.
Autumn Rice Stuffing
- Tired of soggy, pre-packaged breadcrumb stuffing mixes? Try this homemade, brown rice stuffing - it's easy, healthy and delicious!
Brandy Pumpkin Flan with Hazelnut Crust
- Our Recipe Makeover is a delicious lower-calorie alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie - perfect for special occasions and holidays.
Per serving: 143 calories, 5.3g fat and 17g carbs.
Saves: 193 calories, 12.7g fat and 22g carbs!
Browned Butter Smashed Potatoes with Butternut Squash
- Chunky mashed potatoes and squash - a delicious combination.
Butternut Squash Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Hungry for something new? Try this easy squash pie, nestled in a graham cracker crust!
Butternut Squash Spiced Rice
- This delicious rice can be served as a side dish or eaten as a meal on its own.
California Walnut and Apple Herb Stuffing
- A scrumptious made-from-scratch stuffing, yet is easy to make!
- A non-dairy substitute for whipped cream.
- This tangy combo is great with roasted turkey, chicken or grilled burgers.
Chicken Wild Rice Salad
- Whether served cold as a summer side salad or hot as a main course, this rice salad is sure to delight!
Citrus Roasted Turkey
- A fresh citrus flavor adding new appeal to the traditional roast turkey.
Couscous with Dried Cranberries, Pine Nuts and Fresh Mint
- A deliciously nutty dish with the tasty zing of cranberries and mint. Enjoy by itself, as a side dish, or as a leftover salad.
- This chutney makes a nice alternative to the traditional cranberry sauce, which is higher in sugar.
Cranberry Grain Loaf
- Sweet and tart crunchy flavors, this bread makes a flavorful addition to any holiday meal or sandwich. Also, it makes a nice holiday gift!
- When you want a salad to impress, try this stunning looking gelatin molded cranberry salad - all the taste but with 58% less calories than traditional recipes.
- Each serving equals one fruit serving.
- Accent your meal with this lower-sugar version of the traditional holiday sauce!
Per serving: 25 calories, 0 fat, 6.6g carbs, and 1.4g sugar.
Saves: 76 calories, 0 fat, 19.5g carbs, and 21.9g sugars.
- A refreshing, festive drink pretty enough to serve in a party punch bowl.
Cranberry Turkey Salad
- Tasty salad that provides two fruit and veggie servings.
- Brighten up your table with this festive, easy-to-make gelatin mold!
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- Each serving of creamy butternut squash soup is equal to one and one-third veggie servings.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- An easy, lower-calorie version of the traditional pie.
Curried Quinoa Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts
- A festive quinoa grain salad embellished with California walnuts and fruit flavors.
Fruited Sweet Potatoes
- 'Dress up' your dinner table with this fruity sweet potato side dish.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Gluten free or not, mini or regular sized, these spicy raisin muffins are unbeatable!
Per muffin: 120 calories, 4.7g fat, 19.6g carbs.
Per mini-muffin: 56 calories, 2.2g fat, 9.1g carbs.
Green Bean and Wisconsin Cheese Casserole with Spicy Onion Rings
- Grace your table with this lighter remake of the classic green bean casserole - yum!
Per serving: 95 calories, 2.6g fat and 118mg sodium.
Saves: 12 calories, 5.1g fat and 245mg sodium.
Guilt-Free Turkey Gravy
- Top your bird and potatoes with this light gravy.
Harvest Vegetable Platter with Orange-Walnut Sauce
- A microwavable vegetable dish sure to warm up any party or meal.
Holiday Eggnog Pie
- Looking for something new to top off a holiday meal? Try this easy-to-prepare dessert!
Honey-Roasted Parsnips with Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Parsnips, sweet potatoes and apples roasted in a honey-based sauce rendering a sweet and satisfying fall side dish.
Lemon-Walnut Green Beans
- Each serving equals one and a half vegetable servings.
Low-Fat Persimmon Muffins
- Delicious fruited muffins to start off your morning!
Mashed Idaho Potatoes
- This Recipe Makeover can be made stove-top or in a crock-pot/slow cooker. It is sure to be a hit, especially during the holiday season!
Per serving, 1/2 cup: 102 calories and 1.4g fat.
Saves, per 1/2 cup: 32 calories and 4.7g fat.
Non-Fat Vanilla Ice Cream
- Our Recipe Makeover is a delicious fat-free alternative to traditional ice cream.
Per serving: 58 calories, 0.1g fat and 11g carbs
Saves: 214 calories, 17.6g fat and 13.8g carbs!
- A yummy way to increase the Vitamin A in your diet.
Pumpkin Cheesecake in Gingersnap Crust
- Add this reduced-fat cheesecake to your autumn and holiday repertoire, a 41% calorie reduction from a traditional recipe!
- Eggnog with a flavorful harvest twist, this indulgent drink makes enough to serve a crowd.
- Bring the flavors of fall to your breakfast table - good all year round!
Per serving, pancakes only: 148 cals, 4.7g fat, 22g carbs
Per serving, yogurt topping only: 92 cals, 0.2g fat, 21g carbs
Per serving, pancakes with yogurt topping: 240 cals, 4.9g fat, 43g carbs
- A carb-light version of the traditional pie with a 36% calorie reduction.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- A light, delicious pudding that tastes just like pumpkin pie.
- This visually appealing cake is a 46% calorie reduction from a traditional recipe.
- This Recipe Makeover is a fat-free replacement for traditional whipped cream, saving on calories!
Per serving: 14 calories, 0.6g fat and 0.8g carbs.
Saves: 18 calories, 2.2g fat and 0.9g carbs.
Roasted Mushrooms with Winter Vegetables
- Delectable mushroom dish - perfect as a holiday or dinner side dish!
- Scalloped potatoes are always popular so with this Recipe Makeover we show you how to make them healthier than the traditional dish.
Per serving: 293 calories and 6g fat.
Saves: 54 calories and 6g fat.
Southern Roast Turkey with Bourbon Peach Glaze
- An elegant Southern twist to the traditional roast turkey.
Spiced Cranberry Pears
- These canned pears with dried cranberries and spices have a gourmet appeal like they're from a celebrity chef!
Spicy Indian Corn
- Whether served at Thanksgiving or at an evening dinner, this side dish perks up the meal!
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- This very zesty, flavorful soup is lower in calories, fat and sodium than traditional squash soup thanks to a Recipe Makeover.
Per serving: 206 calories and 5g fat.
Saves: 53 calories and 14g fat!
Squash and Cherry Bake
- Dried cherries bring out the flavor of this easy-to-prepare side dish.
Sweet Potatoes with Cherry Glaze
- Antioxidant-rich sweet potatoes and cherry juice are featured in this colorful dish.
Turkey Breast with Honey-Mustard Glaze
- This spices up the traditional roast turkey.
Turkey Roulade with Sourdough Apple Stuffing
- Looking for a different way to serve turkey? Try this scrumptious meal.
Vanilla Ice Cream
- For a cool treat, enjoy this truly, low-fat ice cream.
Wine Country Roasted Turkey
- Grace your table with this mouth-watering dish - a pleasant change from the traditional roasted turkey!