Brie, Ham and Pear Panini
- Crunchy, cheesy, sweet and satisfying! Try and see why pears are a surprisingly tasty addition to sandwiches.
Creamed Corn and Bacon Quiche
- Quiche with a unique rice base.
Crepes with Tangy Lemon Sauce
- Light, lemony pancakes.
- This simple entrée adds interest to any meal.
French Onion Soup
- Great soup meal for Sundays and friends.
- Snapper filets in white wine.
Grilled Fish with Ratatouille
- Bring the flavor of Provence to your table with this ratatouille fish dish!
Idaho Potato Nicoise Salad
- Try our Recipe Makeover for a lighter version of the traditional dish, saving big on calories, fat and sodium.
Per serving: 261 calories, 6g fat and 524mg sodium.
Saves: 273 calories, 17g fat and 654mg sodium!
Mushroom and Chicken Coq au Vin
- Mushrooms, chicken, bacon, and wine make a delicious combination in this warming French dish - lower calorie than traditional recipes due to a Recipe Makeover.
Per serving: 357 calories and 9g fat.
Saves: 743 calories and 57g fat!
Poached Red Pear Zinfandel
- A flavorful dessert that also provides essential vitamins!
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
- Get your healthy omega-3-fats with this delicious French-style fish salad.
Salmon on a Bed of Leeks
- Try this French-inspired dish the next time you serve salmon.
- Fill these crepes with your favorite savory filling or sauce.
Spring Nicoise Potato Salad
- A main-dish salad from France accented with red potatoes.
Steamed Alaska Sole with Citrus-Shallot Sauce
- Sole with a wonderful citrus, shallot, wine sauce - marvelous!
Turkey Roulade with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Ooh, la la! This French dish brings romance to the table!
White Wine Sauce
- A smooth and creamy sauce that's easy to prepare.