- Sweet apples and raisins wrapped in crispy filo pastry.
Bavarian Rice Cloud with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- This tasty Bavarian Cream is a made-over recipe version, retaining the flavor of the original while seriously decreasing the calories and fat.
Per serving: 165 calories, 4g fat and 28g carbs.
Saves: 330 calories, 28g fat and 20g carbs!
- Oktoberfest, Super Bowl, tailgate party, or sports night - these chops take on the hops!
Colorful Sauerkraut Salad
- A new colorful take on sauerkraut with a 36% calorie reduction from the traditional recipe.
Pork Schnitzels in Brandy
- Tender pork schnitzels in a citrus sauce.
Quick Cabbage Kielbasa
- One pot, quick, delicious dinner - during Oktoberfest, or anytime!
- Stuffed with ground turkey, this comfort food is made in a slow cooker, such as a crock-pot.
Turkey Kielbasa with Cabbage, Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Polka song and dance culturally surround this home-cooked dish! And, as a Recipe Makeover, it has far less calories, fat and sodium than traditional Kielbasa.
Per serving: 163 calories, 11g fat, 2g sat fat, and 500mg sodium.
Saves: 282 calories, 20g fat, 9g sat fat, and 2300mg sodium!
- For a cozy meal, roll fresh vegetables up in layers of filo pastry.