Cinnamon Raisin Kugel
- This traditional side dish includes raisins, making it sweet enough to also serve as a dessert.
Classic Idaho Potato Latkes
- A traditional holiday dish.
Easy Honey and Fig Cake
- An easy cake for holidays or special occasions.
Honey Celebration Cake
- A traditional Jewish cake that is served at joyful celebrations, such as engagements, weddings and the New Year. It symbolizes hope that the future will be sweet.
Jewish Apple Cake
- A delicious cake filled and topped with apples and cinnamon.
- Perfect for Passover, Matzo Balls comply with Jewish law, which forbids the consumption or possession by Jews of all edible fermented grain products (Chametz) or related foods during Passover.
Sweet Idaho Potato and Ricotta Latkes
- This Recipe Makeover is a sweet variation of the traditional holiday food.
Per serving: 156 calories, 8g fat, 28 cholesterol, and 145mg sodium.
Saves: 160 calories, 8g fat, 52mg cholesterol, and 331mg sodium!