This traditional side dish includes raisins, making it sweet enough to also serve as a dessert.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Extra Time: 10 mins
(for pre-cooking noodles)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat cream cheese and butter until well combined. Mix in 3/4 cup Equal® Sugar Lite™, eggs and egg whites, milk, vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon until well blended. Stir in cooked noodles and raisins.
Pour mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking pan well sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 2 tablespoons Equal® Sugar Lite™ and remaining 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of noodle mixture.
Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm.
* Note: If desired, the 3/4 cup and extra 2 tbsp. of Equal® Sugar Lite™ can be replaced by one of the following:
* 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp. Equal® Spoonful or Equal® Lite, or
* 18 packets and 1 packet Equal®, or
* 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp. sugar, or
* for a less-sweet dish, decrease the amount of sweetener
Per serving, using sugar: 209 calories, 7.7 g fat, 28 g carbs, 12.3 g total sugars