Asparagus Tapas with Red Pepper Sauce
- These colorful tapas are ready to start any party or appetizer occasion!
- Tortillas filled with avocado, peppers and fresh tomato salsa.
Award Winning Guacamole
- This dip is so good that you'll give it your own reward.
Bean and Vegetable Burritos
- Compared to traditional bean burritos, this Recipe Makeover has far less calories, fat and sodium - and, perfect for the slow cooker (crock pot)!
Per serving: 498 calories, 10.4g fat and 637mg sodium.
Saves: 206 calories, 21.1g fat and 1352mg sodium!
Black Bean Fajitas
- Bring some sizzle to your table with these delicious meatless fajitas!
Brazilian Garlic Shrimp
- Usually served as tapas or appetizers, this spicy shrimp can also be a light entrée.
California Avocado Roast Corn Nachos
- Add these delicious nachos to your next sports, tailgate or Super Bowl party!
California Gazpacho with Herbed Walnuts
- A spicy, cool, vegetable soup topped with crunchy walnuts.
- A refreshing light South-of-the-Border appetizer.
- Cooked in a slow cooker, such as a crock-pot, this is a low-fat version of a fast food dish.
Chunky Pork and Sausage Chili
- It's chili time! This lower-calorie Recipe Makeover can easily be prepared in a slow cooker (crock pot).
Per serving: 199 calories, 4.3g fat and 594mg sodium.
Saves: 183 calories, 19.2g fat and 639mg sodium!
Confetti Quesadillas with Cilantro Yogurt Dip
- Celebrate or cheer on your favorite team with this simple-to-make recipe. Olé!
Cool Shrimp Tacos
- Delicious tacos featuring shrimp, avocado, veggies, and sour cream - olé!
Cumin Dusted Red Snapper with California Cling Peach Salsa
- A nutritious, flavorful combination of spices, fruit and snapper.
Easy One-Skillet Mexican Meal
- This spicy meal is very quick and easy, including basic ingredients.
Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Wings
- Easy, tasty skinless chicken wings! This lower-calorie, lower-fat Recipe Makeover scores big at sports night, tailgate or Super Bowl parties!
Per serving (3 wings): 235 cals and 5.2 g fat.
Saves (per 3 wings): 139 cals and 18 g fat!
- Huevos Rancheros - without the lard, the complexity, or the guilt.
Lemon Cilantro Turkey Tapas
- Turkey, zucchini and spices - a combination that will delight your guests!
Mexican Fruit Salad
- Fruity, with a touch of spice, this festive salad perks up any meal! Can also be served as a dessert.
Mexican Pork Chops
- Tender pork with Mexican flavorings.
Mexican Salsa Steak
- Char-grilled steak served with yellow pepper, red onion, tomato, cucumber, mustard, and coriander salsa.
Mexican Style Cocoa
- Mmmmm, warming hot cocoa with a hint of cinnamon - great for a cold day!
- A colorful spicy soup with a Southwestern flair.
- Succulent seafood soaked in a savory sauce.
- Whether for the Super Bowl, tailgate party or touch football, score big with this delicious, spicy dish!
Quinoa-Stuffed Yellow Peppers
- This colorful dish incorporates the delicate flavors of yellow peppers, grain, vegetables, and North African spices.
- Liven up the party with this Spanish fresh fruit wine punch! Olé!
- A festive, colorful dish combining vegetables and seafood.
Simple Fish Taco
- A lighter fish taco, supplying one veggie serving.
Southwest Marinated Beef Steak with Grilled Peppers
- Tasty, colorful and easy!
Southwestern Beef Stew
- Warm up with this easy-to-make, hearty stew.
Spicy Navajo Green Chili
- Pork chili, made as spicy hot as you can want! Can be cooked in a slow cooker, such as a crock-pot.
Spinach and Cheese Tortillas
- Go Mexican with these tasty tortillas.
Touchdown Taco Salad
- Add this Recipe Makeover of the traditional taco salad to your tailgate or Super Bowl party. As a lower-calorie salad it scores a touchdown every time!
Per serving: 178 calories, 2.8g fat and 0.8g sat fat.
Saves: 604 calories, 48.2g fat and 20.5g sat fat!
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- Olé! Spice up breakfast with these delicious burritos - a lower calorie and lower fat Recipe Makeover version.
Per serving: 251 calories, 9.6g fat and 111mg cholesterol.
Saves: 247 calories, 21g fat and 363mg cholesterol!
Turkey, Artichoke and Tomato Tapas
- A colorful addition to any tapas party or appetizer table.
- A rich, full-bodied custard, served warm as a sauce, as a pie filling, or eaten alone.
Watermelon Coconut Margarita
- This snazzy variation of the margarita is as tasty as it is colorful.
Wild Berry Mojito
- Mix up mint and berries for this colorful Cuban party drink - with or without the "buzz".