Couscous with Roasted Vegetables
- Use wholegrain couscous and add more whole grains to your menu with this colorful, nutritious and tasty dish.
- These fresh artichokes with couscous work well as a main or side dish.
Eggplant and Chicken Couscous
- A unique combination of eggplant and chicken.
- These high-fiber falafels patties, made of spiced garbanzo beans and grains, can be served alone or as filling ingredients in pita bread.
Ku-Ku Whole Wheat Pita
- Try this Persian-style veggie omelet, served pita bread style.
- Spice up the table with these basted lamb and vegetable kebobs.
Middle Eastern Couscous with Roasted Vegetables
- A delicious combination of squash, sweet potato, and snow peas with tasty couscous.
Middle Eastern Dessert Rice
- An authentic Middle Eastern sweet treat.
Middle Eastern Style Rice Mix
- Served warm or as a cold salad, try this appetizing mix of beef, chickpeas, rice, and spices.
Toasty Walnut Hummus with Pita
- This delicious garbanzo bean spread is complimented with the flavor of toasty walnuts.