Lunch Box: Desserts
Almond Granola Squares
- Packed with heart-healthy ingredients, these make a nice afternoon or to-go snack.
Bartlett Pear Orange Bar Cookies
- Pears in the middle layer of the easy-to-do-bar cookies are a fruity surprise!
California Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
- Hooray! Here is a lighter version of the old fave, oatmeal raisin cookies!
Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bites with Walnuts
- At under 100 calories, these bite-sized brownies have been transformed, guilt-free by this Recipe Makeover!
Per serving: 86 calories and 3.3g fat.
Saves: 38 calories and 4.6g fat!
Date and Apricot Muesli Squares
- These muesli squares are perfect as lunch box snacks.
Double Chocolate Fig Cookies
- Scrumptious figs mingled with chocolate and nuts - yum!
Ginger-Stuffed Baked Apples
- A spicy version of the traditional baked apple.
Homemade Fig Bars
- Wholesome fig, nut and oat bars with a fresh homemade flavor!
Light Vegan Brownie
- A yummy, simple dairy-free treat, made without the excessive amounts of oil - add them to your gift baskets!
- Perfect for the chocaholic!
Oaty Apricot Bars
- Yummy bars that make a great mid-afternoon or after-school snack.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- This Recipe Makeover is a great holiday treat or lunchbox snack, with 20% less calories than the traditional recipe.
Per serving: 67 calories and 3g sugars.
Saves: 17 calories and 4g sugars.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Serve these yummy cookies at a party or Halloween celebration! They taste like the popular peanut butter cups.
Pumpkin Polka Dot Cookies
- These low-carb, low-calorie cookies have all the delicious flavors of Fall.
Raspberry-Almond Bar Cookies
- Great for the lunchbox or for an afternoon snack, this Recipe Makeover renders a 31% calorie reduction from a traditional recipe.
Per serving: 106 calorie, 4.7g fat and 6g sugars.
Saves: 63 calories, 2.1g fat and 11g sugars!
Wholesome Granola Bars
- For a lower fat snack, munch on these cherry granola bars.
Per serving: 148 calories, 4 g fat and 0 cholesterol.
Saves: 245 calories, 14 g fat and 34 mg cholesterol over regular granola bars!