Lunch Box: Sandwiches
Avocado and Lettuce Sandwich
- A simple, but satisfying sandwich.
Avocado and Prawn Sandwich
- A lip-smacking combination of prawn and avocado.
- Bacon, lettuce and tomato with mayonnaise. Yum!
Brie, Ham and Pear Panini
- Crunchy, cheesy, sweet and satisfying! Try and see why pears are a surprisingly tasty addition to sandwiches.
Carved Beef and Salad
- A tasty sandwich with tender roast beef and salad.
Cheese, Tomato and Pickle Sandwich
- Always a favorite.
Chicken Cherry Wraps
- Why have a boring old chicken-and-mayo sandwich, when instead, you can have this innovative Recipe Makeover wrap, spruced up with dried cherries and veggies!
Per serving: 284 calories, 5g fat and 500mg sodium.
Saves: 264 calories, 16g fat and 541mg sodium.
Chicken Salad with Pecans and Grapes
- Served as an entrée or sandwich filling, this easy salad is delicious!
- Tender chicken breast with salad and mayo.
- These are excellent served hot or cold. Ideal for packed lunches.
Cottage Cheese and Salmon Sandwich
- A yummy blend of cottage cheese and salmon.
Cream Cheese, Bacon and Salad Sandwich
- A savory mix of bacon, cream cheese and salad.
Curried Chicken Pasties
- These pasties are excellent served hot or cold. Ideal for packed lunches.
Curried Egg Sandwich
- A moist and spicy egg sandwich.
Date and Banana Sandwich
- Sweet banana with dates.
- These high-fiber falafels patties, made of spiced garbanzo beans and grains, can be served alone or as filling ingredients in pita bread.
Guiltless Egg Salad
- A lower calorie version of the classic.
Ham, Cheese and Mustard Sandwich
- Lean ham, cream cheese and mustard makes a delicious combination.
Healthy Soy Sloppy Joes
- A blast from the past, this Recipe Makeover of a 1930's supper dish combines soy, herbs and spices for a quick, flavorful meal.
Per serving: 292 calories and 6.9g fat.
Saves: 120 calories and 9.3g fat over a traditional recipe!
Mock Chicken Salad
- Mushrooms give this crunchy, rich salad a "meaty" flavor - fantastic on wholewheat or pita bread.
Phylli's "AKT" Sandwich
- A healthy and very yummy avocado vegan sandwich that everyone will love!
Prawn and Egg Sandwich
- A very satisfying combination of prawns, egg, lettuce, and mayo.
Quick Turkey Wrap
- An easy lunch wrap for on-the-go, and simple enough for kids to make.
Reuben Triple S
- Corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese on rye - still a classic, yet made over lower-cal!
Per serving: 214 calories and 7.7 g fat
Saves: 494 calories and 36 g fat!
Road Trip Rollups
- Road trip! Take these yummy turkey-cheese rolled-up wraps with you. Great for picnics too.
Royale Cucumber Sandwich
- Tasty cheese with thin slices of succulent cucumber in fresh bread.
Salmon and Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- This combination of ingredients makes a perfect sandwich filling.
Saucy Italian Turkey Sausage Sub
- With a Recipe Makeover, here's a leaner sandwich fit for Oktoberfest, game night, tailgate party, or Super Bowl party!
Per serving: 413 calories, 9g fat and 0.7g sat fat.
Saves: 431 calories, 34g fat and 16.3g sat fat!
Slow Cooker BBQ Turkey Sandwich
- Made in a slow cooker (crock pot), this flavorful sandwich is good year round.
Smoked Turkey Tea Sandwiches
- These versatile sandwiches are a sure hit at a tea or an aprés ski gathering!
Toasted Mushroom and Sun-dried Tomato Sandwiches
- Fancy a quick, tasty lunch or snack? Enjoy this mouth-watering recipe.
- Skim down the calories and sodium with our Recipe Makeover, turning an ordinary tuna sandwich into a tasty yet healthier version.
Per serving: 250 calories, 3.4g fat and 0.4g sat fat.
Saves: 236 calories, 19.6g fat and 3g sat fat!
Turkey Focaccia Sandwich with Basil Salsa
- Dress up your picnic or lunch box with this delicious Mediterranean-style sandwich!
Turkey Ham and Salad
- Tired of the same old sandwich? Give this one a try - lean turkey and ham with salad on multigrain.
Turkey Sloppy Joes
- This Recipe Makeover transforms an old favorite with turkey - tasty!!
Per serving: 294 calories and 8g fat.
Saves: 118 calories and 8g fat.
Turkey Waldorf Sandwich
- A filling festive sandwich for any occasion including "aprés ski".
Walnut, Cheese and Carrot Sandwich
- You'll enjoy this nutty sandwich.
Wisconsin Turkey Gobbler
- Tired of the same old turkey sandwiches? Try this delicious open-faced sandwich! Can use up those leftovers too!