Apple, Avocado and Sweet Onion Salad
Texture and flavor combine to offer a delicious, light salad.
Serves: 4 person(s) Change
Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 small head of lettuce, shredded
- 2 large red apples, cored, unpeeled, and cut in extra-thin wedges
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 large or 2 medium sweet onions, sliced extra thin
- 1/2 cup fat-free French dressing
- 1 Tbsp snipped fresh chives
Divide shredded lettuce evenly onto four salad plates.
Arrange apple, avocado and onion slices on leaves. Drizzle with salad dressing. Garnish with chives and serve immediately.