Warm Pasta Salad
Serves: 4 person(s) Change
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 2 mins
- 1 1/2 Tbsp light margarine
- 2 small red chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch arugula, washed and shredded
- 1/2 bunch raddichio, washed and shredded
- 8 1/2 oz penne pasta, cooked and well-drained
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/3 cup light coleslaw dressing
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Heat margarine in a small frying pan, add the chilies, and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
In a large dish combine chilies, arugula, radicchio, penne pasta, black pepper, and coleslaw dressing.
Mix well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; serve.