Vegetarian Pita Pizzas
The ever-popular mini pizzas.
Serves: 4 person(s) Change
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 x 2 mini pizza servings
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium tomato paste
- 8 small whole-wheat pita breads
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (2 oz)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, sliced into rings
- 228.57 g canned pineapple pieces, in natural juice, drained
- 1 tsp dried rosemary and oregano
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
Spread tomato paste onto pita breads and top with mushrooms, tomato, bell pepper, and pineapple.
Sprinkle with rosemary, oregano and cheese. Place under a hot grill until cheese melts and pizzas are warmed through.