Basic Bean Preparation
- Not sure how to soak and cook dry beans? Check this out!
Black Beans with Figs and Bell Peppers
- Looking for a lower-calorie version of Boston Baked Beans? Look no further than this Recipe Makeover. Dressed up with figs, this recipe is sweet, spicy and higher in fiber than the traditional dish.
Per serving: 300 calories, 5g fat and 15g fiber.
Saves: 100 calories, 2g fat and adds 10g more fiber!
- Broccoli, egg and 2-cheese dish.
Coconut Vegetable Curry
- If you enjoy coconut milk based curries but are concerned about their fat and calorie content, try out our Recipe Makeover. It's lighter but still delicious!
Per serving: 200 calories and 11g fat.
Saves: 172 calories and 19g fat.
Easy One-Skillet Mexican Meal
- This spicy meal is very quick and easy, including basic ingredients.
Green Bean and Wisconsin Cheese Casserole with Spicy Onion Rings
- Grace your table with this lighter remake of the classic green bean casserole - yum!
Per serving: 95 calories, 2.6g fat and 118mg sodium.
Saves: 12 calories, 5.1g fat and 245mg sodium.
Potato and Chickpea Curry
- The aroma makes this casserole very appetizing.
Potato and Kale Casserole
- This country-style vegetable casserole makes the perfect entry or side dish.
Ruby Red Casserole
- An unusual, but delicious, combination of red cabbage, apple and yogurt.
- Warm up with this "Three Sisters" recipe, full of corn, beans and squash.
- Tender layers of vegetables and lentils with a rich topping.