Staying Healthy with Diabetes - Physical Activity & Fitness
Member Price: $11.00
This book offers a realistic approach to fitness, lays to rest some common myths about diabetes and exercise and provides ways to avoid the roadblocks to being active.
- how activity helps manage diabetes,
- its effect on weight loss,
- first steps to fitness,
- managing low and high blood glucose during activity,
- the best type of activity or activities for depending on one’s fitness level (aerobic, resistance, stretching) and
- exercising when one has other physical problems.
More store items
This pedometer will count every step you take and calculate the calories burned.
Find out what percentage of your body weight is comprised of fat.