Staying Healthy with Diabetes - Physical Activity & Fitness
Member Price: $11.00
This book offers a realistic approach to fitness, lays to rest some common myths about diabetes and exercise and provides ways to avoid the roadblocks to being active.
- how activity helps manage diabetes,
- its effect on weight loss,
- first steps to fitness,
- managing low and high blood glucose during activity,
- the best type of activity or activities for depending on one’s fitness level (aerobic, resistance, stretching) and
- exercising when one has other physical problems.
More store items
Find out what percentage of your body weight is comprised of fat.
2014 CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter by Allan Borushek, Registered Dietitian.