Asian Bean and Rice Rolls
- Ditch the unhealthy spring rolls! Instead, serve your guests these tasty lower-calorie, lower-fat, fiber-rich rolls. This Recipe Makeover beats traditional spring rolls!
Per serving: 373 calories, 6.8g fat, 316mg sodium, and 9.5g fiber.
Saves: 147 calories, 26.1g fat, 614mg sodium, and gains 5.5g fiber!
Asian Mango Chicken Wraps
- Sweet and juicy mangoes are the perfect balance for the savory ingredients in this Asian wrap. Serve whole or save half for later!
Asian Noodles with Poached Alaska Salmon
- If you like ramen soup but want something healthier, packed with Omega-3s and lower in salt, try this Recipe Makeover.
Per serving: 362 calories, 9.2g fat, 711mg sodium, and 35.3g protein.
Saves: 18 calories, 6.8g fat, 929mg sodium, and adds 25.3g protein over traditional ramen soup!
Beef and Orange Winter Squash Noodles
- A stir-fry featuring colorful, nutritious orange winter squash.
Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce
- Leafy bok choy stir-fried in garlic and ginger, served as an accompaniment to a main meal.
Chicken and Broccoli
- Spicy chicken breast with broccoli and cashews.
Chinese Celery Pork
- Try this stir-fry pork with celery and spring onions.
Chinese Lamb Stir-Fry
- Stir-fried lamb flavored with garlic, ginger, soy, and sherry.
Cilantro, Macadamia and Tofu Ravioli with Asian Broth
- For something different from the everyday for dinner tonight, try this Asian-styled meal.
Coconut Vegetable Curry
- If you enjoy coconut milk based curries but are concerned about their fat and calorie content, try out our Recipe Makeover. It's lighter but still delicious!
Per serving: 200 calories and 11g fat.
Saves: 172 calories and 19g fat.
- This exotic-flavored chicken curry provides three fruit and veggie servings.
Fish and Asparagus Coconut Curry
- Curry flavors blend with fish in this exotic Thai-style dish.
Gingered Beef with Broccoli
- Check out this zingy ginger beef - delicious!
Mushroom, Shrimp and Egg Pad Thai Noodles
- This Recipe Makeover of a favorite Thai dish is a treat every time!
Per serving: 350 calories and 15g fat.
Saves: 95 calories and 8g fat over traditional Pad Thai.
Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles
- Have dinner on the table in a jiffy with this delicious, easy stir-fry!
Pork Stir-Fry with Snow Peas
- Try tasty strips of pork with crispy snow peas.
Quick and Easy Laksa
- A southeast Asian dish consisting of fish, prawns, tofu and noodles in a coconut milk soup base.
Sautéed Tofu Patties
- Crispy, nutty patties.
Sesame Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry
- Each serving equals one veggie serving.
Shiitake Summer Rolls
- Try this light version of a favorite finger food from Southeast Asia.
Shrimp and Pluot Stir-Fry
- A healthy sweet-sour dish that provides two fruit and veggie servings.
Snow Pea Salad with Hot Chili Dressing
- Spicy, crunchy salad which you can enjoy all year round.
Spiced Chicken Breasts
- Enjoy this simple chicken dish - with a touch of spice!
- This easy to prepare entrée will be very popular with your guests.
Steamed Greens with Ginger and Water Chestnuts
- This side dish is vitamin rich and full of flavor.
Stir-Fried Asparagus with Sesame Seeds
- This could become one of your favorite ways of cooking asparagus!
Stir-Fry Mixed Seafood and Noodles
- Fresh fish, shrimp, scallops and vegetables on a bed of noodles. Delicious!
Sweet Chili Beef
- Thai stir-fry with noodles, sweet chili sauce and basil.
Sweet Chili Pork
- Pork strips stir-fried in a sweet chili sauce.
Sweet Fruit Sushi Rolls
- Impress your guests with these sweet treats! A great dessert for parties or entertaining.
Sweet Potato and Chicken Stir-Fry
- This nutritious stir-fry mingles delicious, exotic flavors.
Sweet Potato and Pear Stir-Fry with Chicken and Chile Sauce
- Crunchy Asian pear adds a subtle sweetness that compliments this 5 flavor dish.
Thai BBQ Chicken
- The aroma of this dish alone will tantalize your taste buds.
Thai Banana and Green Chili Salad
- A delicious cucumber, lettuce and snow pea salad with a zingy green chili dressing, topped with peanuts and bananas.
Thai Chicken Salad With Fig
- A fresh light chicken salad with figs, melon and vegetables.
Thai Fish Cakes
- These are not just your run-of-the-mill fish cakes. Our Recipe Makeover means they're lower in calories and fat than traditional fish cakes.
Per serving: 258 calories and 4g fat.
Saves: 187 calories and 24g fat!
Thai Lamb and Noodle Stir-Fry
- What's for dinner? How about this Thai lamb and noodle stir-fry flavored with sesame and mint!
Thai Pork Salad
- This lowfat salad is quick and easy while retaining its authentic Thai flavors.
Thai Yogurt Chicken
- This authentic tasting Thai curry brings exotic flavors to your table.
- Sweet tea with spice and milk - fit for a celebration!
Vegetable Dim Sims
- Traditional Chinese delicacy.
Vegetable Fried Rice
- Colorful low-fat version of the traditional fried rice.
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Exotic flavors of a SE Asia sauce mingle in with finely shredded chicken and vegetables.