Start making the choices that lead to weight control
Whether you want to lose weight, manage your diabetes or improve your health; there are no quick fixes and fad diets don’t work. It’s your everyday food choices that count. That’s where our reliable and convenient guides come in.
Allan Borushek's Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter
by Allan Borushek, Clinical Dietitian & Health Educator.
To make the smart food choices that lead to permanent weight control, you must become aware of what you eat on a day-to-day basis. Allan Borushek's Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter is the most accurate resource for calorie, fat & carbohydrate counts.
Take it everywhere; look up foods before you eat, when eating choices count the most! With over 15 million copies sold, this pocket-size guide consistently receives the highest average reader rating of all books of its kind and is recommended by healthcare professionals.
- 17,000 food listings, both brand name and generic - researched and regularly updated by our team of dietitians and food researchers.
- A "book-within-a-book": Menu items from Australian fast food chains and restaurants - the most comprehensive available, plus a unique Eating Out section that includes international, carnival, fair and movie-theatre foods.
- Useful guides and bonus counters for: Alcohol, caffeine, fat & cholesterol, fibre, protein, and sodium.
- Informative reference sections on weight management, plus a section on diabetes.
- Color-coded listings and thousands of photos make it quick and easy to find your favorite foods.
Take control of your eating habits today!